Tuesday, October 9, 2018

10/9/18 Development Update

Hi welcome back to another development update!

This week is going to be a little shorter that usual, but I guess I have a little treat for you guys? I dunno... Anyways I made a little promotional video for the game. Check it out, I think it turned out pretty well!



Aside from that this week's focus was really on the creation and management of the UI in the game. Along with the save system mentioned last week I really buckled down and tried to make the game feel more like a game. This includes the addition of a basic settings menu where you can adjust sound and resolution, exit game functionality, and much more!


That's it for this week! I hope to get into making the story of the game next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hero Soul: I want to be a Hero!

Hello! My name is Ryan and I am making this blog to document and show off a game I am working on tentatively called  Hero Soul: I want to be...