Monday, November 27, 2017

11/26/17 Development Update

Hello all!  If you are from the US, I hope your Thanksgiving was great.

This week, I worked almost extensively on the the deck building system that I showcases last week. I am glad to say that I accomplished more that I expected this week. As of now, you can build a deck, craft and disenchant cards! Here is a preview on how it works:

You will start the game with a randomly generated deck, which includes 3 copies of 4 common cards and 1 uncommon card. These will be your starter deck. By playing through the game you will discover new cards which you can then craft using Arcana, which is collected by killing monsters. Besides crafting cards, you can also disenchant cards receiving some of the Arcana used to craft them. With that out of the way I can now begin to focus on making cool cards and cool card effects. :D

Moving on, I also began working more the town, Weiss. Specifically, I wanted to work on the interiors of the shops and stores. Originally, entering a store/shop would just open the shopping interface, though, after some thought I think it would be a better game play experience to have players walk into the stores and interact with the shop keep to open the shopping interface. Here is a WIP, of the Inn.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hero Soul: I want to be a Hero!

Hello! My name is Ryan and I am making this blog to document and show off a game I am working on tentatively called  Hero Soul: I want to be...