Monday, December 4, 2017

12/3/17 Development Update

Hello all! Welcome back to another development update!

I've done a lot of player testing for the new deck building system and the game as a whole so far and I realized something. As of right now, the game has a ton of existing game mechanics which is hard for the new player to grasp. So to fix this, I spent most of this week working on a tutorial that will explain some of the basic controls and mechanics. This was really exciting to do since, as it is right now, the tutorial will be integrated with the game's story. Here are some pictures of how it's going so far:



There is still more work to do on this, but I think it is progressing nicely. Hopefully this will be done and ready to test by next week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hero Soul: I want to be a Hero!

Hello! My name is Ryan and I am making this blog to document and show off a game I am working on tentatively called  Hero Soul: I want to be...