Sunday, January 28, 2018

1/28/18 Development Update

Hello all! This is going to be a light development update as I was busy this week. Though, I did get some work done. Let's get started shall we?


Last week I showed the layout of the guild building. This week I have begun implementing the functionalities of the guild building. Mainly, the guild building will be the main source of side quests for the player and as such I implemented the guild board. The guild board will be where players pick up quests to do. Moving forward these quests will vary town to town and be random.


Finally, the last explorable part of the town of Weiss has been created, the town pub. And like pubs in other games, will be a place where players can meet characters, hear rumors, and possible find some extra side quests to do.

Looking forward, more tuning and testing of the questing system as well as the hero soul will have to be done, so look forward to a revisit to these systems in the future. Additionally, with many of the mechanics and system now implemented story development will now begin so you can also look forward to some lore/world building in future posts! That's it for this week I look forward to seeing you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hero Soul: I want to be a Hero!

Hello! My name is Ryan and I am making this blog to document and show off a game I am working on tentatively called  Hero Soul: I want to be...